Our Keratin Hair Treatment will leave you hair feeling Smooth and looking shiny for up to 6 months!
Yes you heard right, gone are the days of daily use of straighteners, that leave your hair damaged and lifeless. Our chosen keratin treatment, COCOHOCO Original is based on keratin, a natural ingredient that restores your hair to its original healthy, silky and conditioned state. COCOHOCO Keratin Treatment is designed for all types of hair, and can be applied to virgin as well as for chemically treated hair. The application time depends on the length and thickness of the hair, usually it will be between 1.5 and 2.5 hours.
After the application of the product, we seal it with a flat iron which hydrates the hair, provides it with moisture and creates a glossy finish. The results are immediately visible. Keratin gives your hair the healthy and youthful look we all desire.
COCOCHOCO Pure is a special edition, specially designed for bright hair (blonde hair). It will give your hair Extra gleam and extra softness that last for longer time. COCOCHOCO Pure is especially designed to repair very damaged hair. The pure ingredients include pure Keratin protein, pure neutral water, and pure mineral silicone, which will help the Keratin to imbue to the hair, helping to repair the structure of your hair and rebuild damaged the layers of hair.
Does this all sound too good to be true?! Well here are some of our FAQs to put your mind at rest!
1. Can you do the treatment over Japanese straightening or relaxed hair?
Yes. You can apply the treatment over any kind of straightening.
2. Is this treatment a relaxer?
No. It is a treatment based on keratin which naturally straightens your hair.
3. Can I colour my hair after the treatment?
Yes. We recommend doing so 2 weeks after your Keratin Hair Treatment. For best results we would recommend having your treatment with us after colouring you hair.
4. Can you do the treatment on previously chemically treated hair?
Yes. You can do the treatment over any chemically treated hair.
5. Can I wash my hair after the treatment, and when?
Yes, 3 whole days after you have done the treatment.
6. Can I wear a ponytail or tie my hair?
No, only 3 days after doing the treatment.
7. What should I do if my hair gets wet during the first 3 days?
Blow dry immediately.
8. Can I go into the pool or ocean after the treatment?
Yes. 3 days after the treatment
9. How long will the treatment stay on my hair?
3 months on virgin hair, and 3-6 on any other type of hair.
10. What shampoo and Conditioner can I use after doing the treatment?
We recommend our COCOCHOCO Free sulphate shampoo and Sodium Chloride Free Conditioner as they also have Keratin and UV protection
11. Should I cut my hair before the treatment?
No. we recommend cutting your hair afterwards, so this way you can trim the dead ends at the end of the treatment.
12. Can I use any hair-spray, gel, mousse, or any other hair products on my hair during the first 3 day period?
13. If I get any ridges in my hair when I sleep, what should I do?
Use either a blow dryer or flat iron to straighten out the ridge in the hair.
Caution: If you are sensitive, treatment require sensitivity test performed 48hrs before use. Not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women.